I’d always been a very guarded person, hiding behind my shield. Needless to say, I missed lots of opportunities, especially when it came to building meaningful connections.
I spent most of my life trying to fit in, but ended up feeling like an outcast and deeply feared complete alienation.
So when I got an opportunity to witness the Your Success Live event last weekend, I said “Yes” because something instantly connected with me.
I’m glad I did it, because that weekend changed my life in a profound way.
They say when you truly connect with yourself, you attract your real tribe, your match, your crew.
And that’s what I found last Friday. The people, the learnings, Sharon Pearson’s warmth and giving a damn about us – everything combined to create that residual glow that I’m sure each of you are still feeling, just like I am.
On Day 1, I had a breakthrough. I suddenly realised it was ALL me. I mattered more than I knew. There was no one coming to “save” me. I had to save me first, before I could even think of attracting positive energies to my life.
That Sunday evening, I walked out as a changed person. That Sunday evening, I’d rewritten the story of my life.
One weekend did change my life!
It was SO amazing to see everyone’s openness and willingness to embrace change, happiness and true success.
Everyone experienced their vulnerable side. We saw eye-to-eye, we released the pain and B.S. around the crud that we unknowingly protected all our lives, and made space for love and joy.
Your Success Live Event 2015: Here’s a Sneak Peek for You
Success Story: Christiane Went Without Sugar After a Long Time
Everyone experienced . For Christiane for example, realised the events from her childhood that were holding her back. She stepped into a long forgotten part of herself, the more passionate, joyful caring part.
Talk about a massive impact!
My Favourite Highlights from Sharon During the Weekend
- It’s OK to be pissed off; it’s OK to be healed; to validate the grief
- Problems will always be there but as you keep tackling them and learning more, the problems become higher quality
- Being problem-free is like death
- “Who can write a book on their BS? Everyone.”
- “Who can write a book on their destiny? Only 5 people (raise hands)!”
- Success is not about the money, sports car or a wishlist of things; true success is measured by the lives you can touch and how you can build a life on your terms
- Don’t go home counting the money; go home counting the real moments
- On relationships: When a man exposes his vulnerabilities, it is all love
- You can’t still be a “boy” and show up to a woman under the guise of being “vulnerable” – because she is not your mother. You show up as a Man and then get to be vulnerable with her.
Success Story: Grace Released Her Pain
We got to step in to the “abandoned” part of our spirit and reconnected with your passion.
There were tears of gratitude and smiles from breaking the shackles of our own unique version of “crud protecting” B.S.
We had “profound realisations”, “shifting”, “deep sadness” and grief (part of the process). In the end we emerged as “truly loving the self”, “feeling lighter”, “motivated” and “energised”.
Needless to say, it was an extraordinary group of 104 people.
Re-live the Magic of YOUR SUCCESS 2015!
If you attended the event, were part of the live streaming, or even missed it, here is your chance to relive the experience.
Capture the key learnings from the event and experience it all in the Your Success recordings — Available for a limited time only.
These recordings are as close as you can get to experiencing Sharon Pearson and the magic she created during the Your Success event. These are the actual recordings from the live event.
- The Rules of Life
- How your focus is shaping your destiny
- How the stories we tell ourselves keep us stuck and what to do instead
- The Hidden Self that can sabotage you or set you free
- The role that masculine and feminine energies play in your choices
- All emotions are lifting you or holding you down
- How the quality of your lives is shaped by empowering questions
But even more than that, you will witness true, life-changing, tear-jerking, heart-touching, real and raw moments.
If you’ve been contemplating the greater meaning of life and wanting to break through the emotions, beliefs and habits that keep us stuck and hold us down, here’s your chance to experience the extraordinary two-and-a-half days now.